VO+PS "Geometric Modeling"
This WWW page is the home page of
VO+PS "Geometric Modeling" (AISP)/"Geometrisches Modellieren".
- This course will be moved to SS 2022 in order to
accommodate a change in the AISP curriculum.
- VO: FRI 12:45-14:45 in T03,
PS: FRI 11:20-12:20 in T03.
- The course will be given (in a blocked manner) at the times
- Both VO and PS will start on 08-Oct-2021 at 11:20 sharp.
- Update due to COVID-19 pandemic: VO and PS will be taught in
strict compliance with official rules and regulations. In particular, we will
follow the guidelines issued by the University's Rectorate.
Hence, details of how VO and PS will be held depend on regulations that are
beyond my control.
So, please be prepared for modifications and changes to occur on short notice!
- Both VO and PS will be taught in English if foreign
(AISP) students who are not fluent in German decide to take the course. (I
will also take questions in German, though.)
- The slides used in the VO
lectures are available as PDF files:
All three versions are updated consistently by means of a script. (Please
let me know if you'd catch a problem that is due to this automated generation of these PDF files.)
Please be advised that these slides and the subsequent information might be
changed till early October.
- Please note that a standard
knowledge of calculus, linear algebra and geometric computing will be
required to take the course. Please consult appropriate textbooks if you
feel uneasy with that material. Alternatively, you may want to check
my slides on geometric computing. (Those slides are in English!)
Grading policy for VO and PS.
Homework assignments for the PS.