VO+PS "Geometric Modeling"
This WWW page is the home page of
VO+PS "Geometric Modeling" (AISP)/"Geometrisches Modellieren".
- VO: FRI 12:00-13:40 in T01;
PS: FRI 11:00-11:50 in T01.
- The course will be given (in a slightly blocked manner) at the times
- Both VO and PS will start on 06-Oct-2016 at 11:10 sharp.
- Note: Since we won't have class on several Fridays during WS 2017/18 --
due to holidays and one trip of mine -- we will schedule
extraordinary classes (VO+PS) for FRI 22-Dec-2017 and FRI 02-Feb-2018
(at the standard times). Furthermore, we will have VO on FRI
13-Oct-2017 during the time of PS. Please save these dates!
- Both VO and PS will be taught in English if foreign (AISP)
students who are not fluent in German decide to take the course. (I will
also take questions in German, though.)
- The slides used in the VO lectures are available as PDF files:
All three versions are updated consistently by means of a script. (Please
let me know if you'd catch a problem that is due to this automated generation of these PDF files.)
Please be warned that these slides and the subsequent information might be
changed till early October.
- Please note that a standard
knowledge of calculus, linear algebra and geometric computing will be
required to take the course. Please consult appropriate textbooks if you
feel uneasy with that material. Alternatively, you may want to check
my slides on geometric computing. (Those slides are in English!)
Grading policy for VO and PS.
CAGD-Applets (Geometric Design Group, University of Karlsruhe).