VO+PS "Geometric Modeling"
This WWW page is the home page of
VO+PS "Geometric Modeling" (AISP)/"Geometrisches Modellieren" (WS 2016/17).
- VO: FR 12:10-13:45 in T01;
PS: FR 11:10-12:00 in T01.
- The course will be given (in a slightly blocked manner) at the times
- Both VO and PS will start on 07-Oct-2016 at 11:10 sharp.
- Both VO and PS will be taught in English if foreign (AISP)
students who are not fluent in German decide to take the course. (I will
also take questions in German, though.)
- The slides used in the VO lectures are available as PDF files:
All three versions are updated consistently by means of a script. (Please
let me know if you'd catch a problem that is due to this automated generation of these PDF files.)
- Please note that a standard
knowledge of calculus, linear algebra and geometric computing will be
required to take the course. Please consult appropriate textbooks if you
feel uneasy with that material. Alternatively, you may want to check
my slides on geometric computing. (Those slides are in English!)
Grading policy for VO and PS.
Homework assignments for the PS.
CAGD-Applets (Geometric Design Group, University of Karlsruhe).