VO+PS "Advanced Algorithms and Data Structures"
This WWW page is the home page of
VO+PS "Advanced Algorithms and Data Structures" taught
by Dr. Peter Palfrader and
- VO: THU 08:00-10:55 in T03 (including a break of about 20 minutes);
PS: WED 08:00-10:00 in T03 (taught by Dr. Peter Palfrader).
- The course will be given (in a slightly blocked manner) at the times
- The PS will start on 04-Oct-2017, and the VO will start on 05-Oct-2017.
- Both VO and PS may be taught in English if several foreign (AISP)
students who are not fluent in German decide to take the
course. (We will also take questions in German, though.)
- The slides used in the VO lectures are available as PDF files:
All three versions are updated consistently by means of a script. (Please
let me know if you'd catch a problem that might be due to this automated
generation of these PDF files.)
Theoretical Computer Science Cheat Sheet (Steve Seiden,
ACM SIGACT News 27(4):52-61, Dec. 1996).